The carpet is very easy to get dirty and have a lot of dust because it is one of the most often stepped on feet. Moreover, carpet with a thick and dense type of fur will be a breeding ground for harmful bacteria for children. It’s a good idea to clean the carpet regularly read more here. For satisfactory results, you can use the services of Carpet Cleaning Northern Beaches, which has been trusted by many people. In addition to removing dust and bacteria from the carpet, they can also make your dull carpet look new with the materials they have.
However, if you want to try cleaning the carpet at home, here’s how you can do it.
1. If the carpet is stained with dirt that is wet as the rest of the drink, you can use corn flour or rice flour to absorb it. Sprinkle flour in a dirty area and let stand a few moments. Then, you can use vacuum for clean it.
2. Before vacuuming with a vacuum cleaner, sweep the surface of the carpet first to get rid of large amounts of dirt. Large dirt such as food debris or other hard objects will actually make the vacuum cleaner clogged if not cleaned first.
3. The use of carpet cleaning machines will be more effective if the dirty spots on the carpet have already been smeared with stain cleaning fluid or special liquid to clean the carpet. If you don’t have one, you can use vinegar.
4. Stubborn stains and odors that still smell on the surface of the carpet can be cleaned with a carpet cleaning machine, and additional hot water and cleaning chemical to wash the fibers.
5. In using a carpet cleaning machine, you can enter the cleaning fluid to be mixed with water in the engine tank. Follow the instructions for using the machine to find out the exact size of the stain cleaning fluid.
Northern Beaches Carpet Cleaning
90 Mona Vale Rd, Warriewood NSW 2102
(02) 8311 0608